Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, December 7, 2012

The Plan

So for today here is the plan...I am going to go out to my friends studio and work on three separate but equally important missions. 1. Start designing a website for To Tony Productions, a priority that has been high on my list for a while now, and something that needs to happen to help expand things at TTP. 2. Awesome flyers, I want to start going out to more events and hand out flyers for our services to people. A lot of companies in the area are available online but don't really appeal to the average consumer, my goal is to start working on that market more effectively, especially around my home area. 3. Make new business cards, I like the ones I am currently using but I hope with some new business cards to have a way to show people that we have a facebook, vimeo, eventually a smug mug, etc. Plus I want to add a little more flash to it, the current ones are all white which was cool for the whole less is more effect but I am a little over it at this point. That is the agenda for today, hopefully we can at least get moving on all three but if we just get the website close to completion I will be happy.

Random Movie Fact: In the 2005 film The Weather Man, the food that hits Nicolas Cage throughout the film is thrown by director Gore Verbinski.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment