Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Preparing

So right now I am preparing for a triple booked day this coming Saturday. Starting at 8am until Midnight I will be working on different photo/video gigs. The most confusing seems to be the first one on Saturday at Druid Hill Park, maybe it is just because I haven't had a good chance to look over the directions but it seems like a big race is going on there or something, I don't know I am not familiar with the park so that doesn't help matters but we shall see. The next gig is around 2pm and is a promotional video spot for a self help company, it is contained to being only at the studio so it will not take too long. Finally, I have a christmas party I am doing photos for at 8pm for a car sales place to end the day. All three are totally confirmed which is a rarity and is really nice but the more I think about it the more the first gig scares me with the confusing nature of it.

Random Movie Fact: In the 1961 film West Side Story, the actors in the rival gangs were instructed to play pranks on each other off the set to keep tensions high.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment