Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Apologies

My apologies, I was gonna be on a serious roll there for posts for a while but things got a little screwed up when my picasa photo album reached its maximum capacity. So now I am stuck at a crossroads which is either start paying for extra data to post photos up or get a separate Smug Mug account just for my photography, or my third option get a full time website (which I have to do). I think what I may do is get a Smug Mug to put my photos up on, get my website up which will be able to direct everyone to my blogspot, vimeo, smug mug, and facebook all rolled into one nice package. That way people can have a one stop destination to few all of my content and if they want to get deeper immersed into one or the other just go to those pages. Now just to have some money to do it all and maintain the websites. That is where I have been on the matter, now just time to execute.

Otherwise it looks like today I have two gigs, both photo related: a birthday part and a studio photoshoot. It will be nice to be double booked again and I am looking forward to both. I also have a lot more photo stuff going on including what looks be my first triple booked day in a while. Wish me luck.

Random Movie Fact: In the 2012 film Wreck-It Ralph, Disney first began developing an animated film about the world of video game characters in the 1980s. At that time the project was called "High Score" and in the 1990s was titled "Joe Jump." In the 2000s, when the movie was finally pushed forward, the first two months of story development focused on Fix-It Felix Jr. as the main character.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment